Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Praying for the GOOD of the City!

After all these years and months of praying for all of our challenges, I was talking to a pastor here in Montgomery and came up with this idea for the month of May. I am going to write FOUR weeks of how God is WORKING in Montgomery. I want to encourage you to PRAYERFULLY consider writing what good things you see happening in COMMUNITIES (not inside the church)where God is working!

Prayer for this week: Lord, this week, show me where you are at work. Help me to SEE this area through your eyes, not my own. Help me to set aside the negative and concentrate on what you have been doing here in the place you have sent me.
thought this was an interesting translation of this verse. Read it carefully and understand the implications of it! 


 Jeremiah 29:7
New Life Version (NLV)

"Work for the well-being of the city where I have sent you to and pray to the Lord for this. For if it is well with the city you live in, it will be well with you".



 

No comments:

Post a Comment